Thursday 27 September 2018

Holiday story

Name: Sam
Date: 8th Feb 2018
WALT: write a story about our Christmas Holiday.

Success Criteria:
  • I have to use different sentence starters.
  • I have to use adjectives and adverbs effectively.
  • I use capital letters and full stops correctly.
  • I must have a very interesting begging.

It was not very long till Christmas so me and my family were very very busy preparing for the Celebration I don't really like preparing for Special Occasions because i'm always told to do this and that and it just keeps on coming,  but when we are preparing the little kids will have to wait outside just till we're finished, and the big kids had to stay and help prepare. Now i'm sure you should already know why little kids shouldn't be getting in the way and i'm also pretty sure this happens to most of yous who have a very busy families, i'd rather be them then stay in the house and keep getting told what to do.

When we finally finished their was only one thing left to do decorate the Christmas Tree, but I was way to igsausted and fall asleep but my siblings and cousin weren't, they were so excited they couldn't sleep but anyways under the tree were heaps of presents for all the children and some adults and the kids. They were very excited for what they were getting I was too but just too tired.

In the morning on Christmas eve we got bored and it was a beautiful sunny day so we went for a family picnic at the beach. Once we were packed we headed off to the beach, when we arrived there were heaps of people and we were very excited so quickly we ran out the car.  




0 comments:

Post a Comment