Thursday 25 October 2018

Fundraising 14 thousand dollars

Name: Sam
Date: 25/10/18
WALT: Explain about Fundraising for school property

Success criteria:
  • I Have a title
  • I Have explained about my ideas
  • I Have wrote about why we are fundraising
  • I Have used correct punctuation

These are some ideas for fundraising:
  • Raffles
  • Ice block sale
  • BBQ Sale
  • Open up a canteen for the kids to buy stuff
  • Sponsorship




Introduction:
Fundraising in my opinion is a good way to earn money and you might wanna sell some stuff that you don't really need and yeah fundraising can come in handy sometimes it's better than having to loan money off people when you have to pay it back but why do that when you can sell stuff to make money,  So our class/ Rm 7 has come up with an idea of fundraising for the school to get some brand new sports equipment and also sports structures for the court.

So at GIS / Glen Innes School we have a new sports court covered in astroturf for our sports activities but the principal/ Mr hendricks is needing $14,000 otherwise we will end up with a nice astroturf court with nothing on it, so as I said before our class came up with a good idea of fundraising for the school, that way we can have basketball hoops, tennis nets, netball hoops, and a new playground.

as you can see uptop I have some ideas of what we can do to make this fundraising successful, if we are successful than us seniors can enjoy our new court but anyways these are the reasons of why I have these ideas uptop First of all I think we should have raffles because if we have a good prize it should attract a lot of people  and they will want to buy it and we can earn some money from that but there is one thing we must tight with the money were saving because than we can add that money with the money we've just earned.

Next I chose ice block sale is because we usually sell ice blocks on athletics day because that's when all the parents can come and watch their children run and also they can buy them some ice blocks to keep cool, BBQ sales is the same except it's mainly on raffle days, the next one is canteen / tux shop so I choose this one is because some kid don't have lunch but have money so yeah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment