Thursday 9 August 2018

Up In the sky

Name: Sam
Date: 9th August 2018
It was a nice sunny morning, I was asleep in peace until knock knock knock, I suddenly woke up to the sound of my door Sam!! Sam!!! Get up!! So I quickly got up, I got a big fright at my aunty calling me,
after I was getting changed I ran down stairs to see what was happening until I saw my uncle ohh man, hello sleepyhead my uncle said we have a big day today.


NOO!! I shouted I was a little bit scared of heights as he told me my aunt was a little weirded out when she heard that I didn't want to go, so I started to get a bit confused, but luckily I heard my my uncle say something about sky zone than I started to feel relieved of thank god, thank god what my uncle said you didn't think we were going sky diving in the actual sky did you umm no haha I replied.


0 comments:

Post a Comment