Thursday 27 September 2018

Explaination writing

Name: Sam
Date: 10th April 2018

Topic: How to have a healthy lifestyle.
Success Criteria:
  • I have a title.
  • I must explain my writing.
  • I must use capital letters in a beginning of a sentence.
  • I must use my punctuation properly.
  • And I must Double check my writing.

How to have a healthy lifestyle, well
To have a healthy lifestyle their should plenty of solutions and some of those maybe some you might not like and think it's too hard but is good for you if you want to be healthy.
to be healthy you must get plenty of exercise, and this is thought as a hard thing to all the big people out their but it's important that you get your legs moving it's alright to have a break but not for too long you must make sure you keep going no matter how tired you are and also you must get plenty of sleep it's good for your health cause if you do not get plenty of rest the next day you'll just be tired and feel unhealthy.

The next step
Make sure you eat plenty of veggies to keep you healthy and keep away the scabs so you wont get eczema also before you eat always wash your hands cause it's unhygienic if you don't and no offence but people will might not know where that hands been. Also next one and important one make sure you drink plenty of water just to keep you hydrated and healthy.
Ohh and one more step make sure you shower everyday to keep clean.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment