Sunday 18 March 2018

DLO Pretotec maths

Name: Sam
Date: 19th March 2018


Today In Rm7 we did Prototec and as you can see here I got a perfect score of 85% in stage 7 and I'm gonna show my new results for stage 7 timed but first I'll explain about this
I did stage just for practise and to build up my confidence
I'm quite happy with my results but i'm more happier with my timed one oh and yeah just to be clear I did not inspect I use to do that but it was just to change the writing to timed and yeah what I learnt from this is that I can became successful in life if I keep trying hope you like my timed one.

NEXT:

Here it is my results for timed i'm so happy that I got this and you may have known that I got 35 % on my last try but hey look how far I went 50% finally some exciting news I want to do and try more of this then maybe I'll get where i'm supposed to be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment